The truth about Anyoption scam
One of the most convenient and popular binary option trading brokers is Anyoption. It is extremely user friendly. The interface is easy to use, responsive and intuitive. The operation is easy enough to enable even the newbie to trade easily with Anyoption. The promised rate of return is one of the highest in the market.
In addition, it comes packed with a number of features including a variety of language, bonuses, availability over the mobile and many more. However, in spite of all these advantages, there is a rumor going around about Anyoption scam. If you are thinking of entering the arena of binary options trading, you should know all the facts behind the rumor.
The rumor about Anyoption scam
The strong rumor which is going around about Anyoption scam includes the following:
- When you hear about Anyoption scam it says that the broker will not supply you with all the relevant information such as expiry date.
- There is a fear circulating that since the brokerage functions with the help of a proprietary algorithm, the binary options trade is skewed in favor of the company. So, whatever predictions you make regarding the movement of the assets in the market, the company will be the gainer.
- Another factor that is sited is that the process of withdrawal is too complicated. Moreover, there is a significant time lag. So, even if you decide to withdraw your funds, they are going to be tied up for quite a few months.
- Since you do not get to see your assets every minute of the day, this may involve a degree of ‘fixing’ the prices and influencing them in some manner.
Why is there no Anyoption scam?
Consider the following factors which will show you that there is, in fact, no Anyoption scam:
- The Anyoption site actually supplies you with all the relevant information that you need in order to make a trade. This involves maintaining an economic calendar and getting you the real time news to help you make a decision.
- The presence of the proprietary algorithm does not presuppose that there is an Anyoption scam. In order to reassure yourself, you should read the various testimonials and reviews carefully. You will find investors who have earned in the six figures using Anyoption. There is no guarantee that you will make an equally good profit, but that does not mean that there is an Anyoption scam.
- The rumors about the difficulty of Anyoption withdraw are completely groundless. The process is very simple. You just visit your account and select withdraw option. Your assets will be displayed and you can select those which you want to withdraw. This request will be processed within three business days, unless there is some payment outstanding on your account. Within this time you can cancel your request but after that, it will be completed and your fund will be released at once.